Dolister M, Miller S, Borron S, et al. J Vasc Access. 2013;14(3):216-224. Research sponsored
by Teleflex Incorporated.
- Davidoff J, Fowler R, Gordon D, et al. JEMS. 2005;30(10):s20-s23. Research sponsored by
- Montez DF, Puga T, Miller L, et al. Ann Emerg Med. 2015;66(4S):S47. Research sponsored by
- Brenner T, Bernhard M, Helm M, et al. Resuscitation. 2008;78(3):314-319.
- Neumar RW, Otto CW, Link MS, et al. Circulation. 2010;122(18 suppl 3):S729-S767.
- Teleflex Internal Data on File 2021.
*Time to access is measured as insertion of the needle set through the bone cortex and into the
†Based on adult proximal humerus study conducted in healthy individual.
** The Arrow™ EZ-IO™ System is indicated any time in which
access is difficult to obtain
in emergent, urgent, or medically necessary cases, for up to
24 hours. For patients ≥12 years old,the device may be extended for up to 48 hours when
alternative intravenous access is not available or reliably
CAUTION: Federal (USA) law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
The Arrow™ EZ-IO™ Needle Set is Sterile, Single Use: Do not reuse,
reprocess or re-sterilize.
Reuse of device creates a
potential risk of serious injury and/or
infection which may lead to death. Refer to Instructions for Use for complete warnings,
precautions, and potential
NeedleVISE is a registered trademark of Atrion Medical Products, Inc.
Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, EZ-IO, EZ-Connect, EZ-Stabilizer and The IO You Know are are
registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other