Made for mobility
The Minnie® Support Catheter is designed with an advanced polymer shaft, fully encapsulated marker bands and smooth, tapered tip-to-guidewire transition. Combined, these features provide an exceptionally smooth catheter for deliverability and guidewire movement to navigate tortuous anatomy, access small vessels and support guidewires while crossing challenging lesions.
- Impressive trackability — requires less force to advance the catheter over a guidewire through simulated anatomy1
- Excellent guidewire movement — requires less force to advance the guidewire through the catheter1
- Fully encapsulated radiopaque marker bands enhance guidewire movement and deliverability
- Smooth, tapered tip-to-guidewire transition works together with the advanced polymer shaft to facilitate smooth vessel navigation
- Advanced polymer shaft promotes trackability and prevents softening at body temperature