Using patented handheld driver technology, the Arrow® OnControl® Powered Bone Access System provides interventional radiologists a faster, more reliable solution for accessing dense and hard-to-reach bone lesions.
Placement of the Arrow® OnControl® Bone Access Needle in the iliac crest viewed through CT imaging.
2. Garcia G, Miller LJ, Philbeck, T, Bolleter S, Montez, D. Tactile feedback allows accurate insertion of a powered bone access device for vertebroplasty and bone marrow sampling procedures. J Vasc and Interv Radiol
3. Miller LJ, Philbeck TE, Montez DF, et al. Powered bone marrow biopsy procedures produce larger core specimens, with less pain, in less time than with standard manual devices. Hematology Reports 2011;3(e8):22-5. doi:10.4081/hr.2011.e8.*
5. Swords RT, Anguita J, Higgins RA, et al. A prospective randomized study of a rotary powered device (OnControl) for bone marrow aspiration and biopsy. J Clin Pathol 2011; 64(9):809-13. doi:10.1136/jclinpath-2011-200047.*
6. Lee RK, Ng AW, Griffith JF. CT-guided bone biopsy with a battery-powered drill system: preliminary results. AJR Am J Roentgenol 2013;201(5):1093-5. doi:10.2214/AJR.12.10521.
* Research sponsored by Teleflex Incorporated and its affiliates, including Vidacare LLC.