- Reesink K, Nagel T, Bovelander J, et al. Feasibility study of a
fiber-optic system for
invasive blood pressure measurements. Catheter Cardiovasc
Interv. 2002;57(2):272-276. Study sponsored by
Teleflex. J. Bovelander is a former employee of the study
- Data on file at Teleflex. Test data may not be indicative of
- Donelli A, Jansen JRC, Hoeksel B, et al. Performance of a real-time
dicrotic notch detection
and prediction algorithm
in arrhythmic human aortic pressure
signals. J Clin
Study sponsored by Teleflex.
- Schreuder J, Castiglioni A, Donelli A, et al. Automatic intraaortic
balloon pump timing
using an intrabeat
dicrotic notch prediction
algorithm. Ann Thorac
Surg. 2005;79(3):1017-1022. Study sponsored
by Teleflex. Dr. Schreuder was formerly a paid consultant of
the study sponsor.
- Hoeksel S, Jansen J, Blom J, & Schreuder J,. Detection of
dicrotic notch in arterial
pressure signals. J Clin
Monit. 1997;13(5),309-316. Study sponsored by
Teleflex. Dr. Schreuder was formerly a
paid consultant of the study sponsor.
- Schreuder J, Maisano F, Donelli A, et al. Beat-to-beat effects of
intra-aortic balloon pump
timing on left ventricular performance in patients with low ejection
Surg. 2005;79(3):872-880. Study sponsored by
Teleflex. Dr. Schreuder was
formerly a paid consultant of the study sponsor.
There are three primary indications for IABP use: acute
cardiac and non-cardiac surgery and complications of heart failure.
Refer to the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of the indications,
warnings and precautions. Information in this material is not a substitute
for the product
Instructions for Use. Not all products are available in all regions. Please
service to confirm availability in your region.
Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, AC3 Optimus, AERO, AutoCAT,
FiberOptix, FlexLearning and WAVE are trademarks or registered trademarks of
or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.